4/03/2012

Bad Karma...Good Karma!

I haven't enter the 'Sock it to me' competition, but it's ok because it was so funny to draw a sock that I'm not disappointed at all!

Here is my entry


It's Vampire Cat !! As a note for who would like to enter next year's competition I have to add that maybe my design was a little too detailed to be made of threads...

But luckily another event change completely my bad karma mood...
I've been selected as an official decorator of the second edition of 
PIMP MY MARY, it's such a nifty exhibition!!

I'd love to officially apologise with Pimp My Mary staff because the poor little statue was lost at some point of her journey, no postman in the world knows how to reach my address!

So I've made this card for them: Holy Mary me:


No comments:

Post a Comment